Lemon Way, vereinfachte Aktiengesellschaft mit einem Kapital von €863 137.64
Anschrift: 14 rue de la Beaune – 93100 Montreuil-sous-Bois, Frankreich Telefon: +33 (0) 1 48 18 19 30 RCS Bobigny 500 485 915
Intercommunity VAT Number: FR85500486915
Leiter und Editor: Antoine Orsini
Paris zugelassenes Zahlungsinstitut by ACPR, Banque de France, located at 61 Rue Taitbout, 75009 . CIB: 16568
NTT Europe Limited Paris, Zweigstelle einer in England und Wales unter der Nummer 2307625 registrierten Firma.Anschrift: 20, Avenue André Prothin, 92927 Paris-La Défense Cedex, Frankreich
Phone number: +33 (0) 1 73 02 02 03
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of personal data, as defined below, for visitors and users of the Website, collected via the Website “www.lemonway.com”. The concept of personal data means any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements of its own.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected about you by the Website of Lemon Way is subject to data processing and are used to monitor and manage:
– Applications of contact.
– The reception and processing of evidence as part of the “Know Your Customer” Procedure.
– Requests for technical support.
– Challenges of payment
Lemon Way collects only the necessary data (identification data and information to know your situation) to process your request.
Security and recipients of personal data
Data are processed by the Department receiving your request. Lemon Way takes all available measures to ensure data security.
Non-disclosure of personal data
Your data are not subject to commercial use, and are only used for applications management. No data is being transferred outside the European Union.
Right of access, opposition, rectification
The law of 6 January 1978 on data protection (law “Informatique et Libertés”) gives you the right to access and modify personal data about you, if they are not correct.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com
This right of access to your personal data is subject to the following rules:
– This is a strictly personal right but it can be exercised through an authorized representative.
– The production of an official document proving your identity is compulsory (the authorized representative must prove his identity and join the signed original authorization).
– The answer will be given within a statutory period of two months maximum from the receipt of the request. You can also oppose the processing of your data by invoking a legitimate reason.