Lemon Way, Limited Joint-Stock Company with a Capital of €863 137.64
Registered Office: 14 rue de la Beaune – 93100 Montreuil-sous-Bois, FranceTelephone: 01 48 18 19 30 RCS Bobigny 500 485 915
VAT Number: FR85500486915
Director and Editor : Antoine Orsini
Accredited Payment Institution regulated by ACPR Banque de France, located 61 Rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris. CIB: 16568
NTT Europe Limited Paris branch of a company registered in England and Wales under the number 2307625Registered Office : 20, Avenue André Prothin, 92927 Paris-La Défense Cedex, France
Phone number: +33 (0) 1 73 02 02 03
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of personal data, as defined below, for visitors and users of the Website, collected via the Website “www.lemonway.com”. The concept of personal data means any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements of its own.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected about you by the Website of Lemon Way is subject to data processing and are used to monitor and manage:
– Applications of contact.
– The reception and processing of evidence as part of the “Know Your Customer” Procedure.
– Requests for technical support.
– Challenges of payment
Lemon Way collects only the necessary data (identification data and information to know your situation) to process your request.
Security and recipients of personal data
Data are processed by the Department receiving your request. Lemon Way takes all available measures to ensure data security.
Non-disclosure of personal data
Your data are not subject to commercial use, and are only used for applications management. No data is being transferred outside the European Union.
Right of access, opposition, rectification
The law of 6 January 1978 on data protection (law “Informatique et Libertés”) gives you the right to access and modify personal data about you, if they are not correct.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com
This right of access to your personal data is subject to the following rules:
– This is a strictly personal right but it can be exercised through an authorized representative.
– The production of an official document proving your identity is compulsory (the authorized representative must prove his identity and join the signed original authorization).
– The answer will be given within a statutory period of two months maximum from the receipt of the request. You can also oppose the processing of your data by invoking a legitimate reason.